Summer!

What types of things are you working on for your classroom this summer? In the last few months I have taken on the roll of technology coordinator for my school. We are a small school so its not a huge job, but learning the ropes has been challenging. On top of all that, I have to do the normal teachers tasks.

I have been working on new lessons for the school year and decided I was tired of my colorful jungle classroom decor. I decided I wanted to do something simple, yet stylish. Like most of you, I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars buying decor at the teacher stores. I decided to design everything myself, well except for the cute bulletin borders. They were too cute to pass up. I took all my old posters and re-printed them on chevron bordered paper. I also designed some small and large chevron Alphabet flags. I used the large flags for a welcome sign and the small flags for my bulletin boards.

I am offering a flash freebie starting today until 9:00 pm on Thursday, June 26th. Visit the links below to get your free chevron alphabet flags. Grab while you can!!!!

Flash Freebie: Chevron Alphabet Large Flags

Flash Freebie: Chevron Alphabet flags

I will be posting pictures of my new classroom decor soon, so check back!

Comments