Websites You Might Like

Looking for some websites that offer fun, educational games for your students? Click on the link below to download my free printable of my favorite educational sites.

Websites You Might Like
















So which sites are the best? It really depends on the grade level, but each site offers educational games that your students will Love. Here are my favorites:



1. Hooda Math- This is my absolute favorite site for educational games. It is the only site on this list that entertains all my grade levels. Students from 1st grade all the way to 8th grade enjoy this site. All the games are engaging and fun, but also require the kids to think and use prior skills.

2. PBS Kids- This site is great for younger students. I use it mostly for kindergarten and 1st grade. They love choosing their favorite character and playing the games. This is great for early finishers or for a fun game day!

3. Crayola Digi Color- This site is a wonderful tool to engage your young artist. Students can create masterpieces on the computer using colors, markers, stamps, and colored pencils. My students love this site! It is very easy to use and gives the kids a chance to be creative and express themselves through art.
 
 
4. TVO kids- This site offers games and activities for students ages 2-11. The games are divided by subject and offer a fun way for kids to learn. The site is easy to navigate and visually appealing!
 
5.  ABCya- This site includes games for grades K-5. Grade level lessons incorporate areas such as math and language arts while introducing basic computer skills. Great for reviewing previously learned skills.

These are the top 5 sites that my students use in the computer lab. There are so many more, but these are the sites that I think my students enjoy the most. Check out my free website printable for more educational sites!


-Elementary Techie Teacher

 
 
 
 

 



 

Comments