Thanksgiving Fun in the Computer Lab



If you are like me, you are always searching for new ideas and fun activities for your students. I have searched the internet for thanksgiving computer lab activities, but couldn't find anything fun that all my students could enjoy. I decided to create a hidden picture activity using Excel. The students follow the directions and use the paint bucket and border outline to reveal the turkey. This activity is great for my 3rd-8th grade students. I challenged my middle school students to see who could finish first. I gave candy to the first five students who finished correctly. My students are very competitive so this made it really fun. After the success of this activity, I think I will work on some more hidden pictures. I hope this is something you can use in your classroom.

 
 



Click the link below to view the activity.
Thanksgiving Hidden Picture

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Elementary Techie Teacher


Comments